Before & After School Program
Chester Community Charter School’s Before and After School Program provides a structured program where school-aged children can enjoy a variety of activities when classes are not in session. We provide supervised care for children in a safe, secure environment in which they can learn, play, relax, and grow as individuals. CCCS staff implements developmental strategies to meet the educational, physical, emotional, social, and cultural needs of the school-aged child with professional adult supervision and guidance.
- Supervised care from respected staff
- Academic enrichment, including computer instruction, science exploration, and recreational reading
- Cultural enrichment, including arts and crafts, dance, and keyboard lessons
- Homework help and tutorial assistance
- Active indoor and outdoor play
- Nutritional snacks
Hours of Operation:
Parents/guardians may choose to enroll their children in CCCS's Before and After Care Program for the following times:
Before Care: 7 a.m. — 7:45 a.m.
After Care: 3:30 p.m. — 6 p.m.
Wednesday Program: 12:30 p.m. — 6 p.m.
Chester Community Charter School Before and After School Program follows the Chester Community Charter School calendar. No services will be provided during school closings, snow days, or weather-related emergencies.