Is Charter Right for My Child?
What is a Charter School?
While they operate independently of school districts, charter schools are public schools because they are:
- Free and open to all students
- Do not discriminate
- Publicly funded based on enrollment, like traditional public schools
- Held accountable to state and federal academic standards
Chester Community Charter School is committed to providing students with the tools they need to become life-long learners. Combined with an emphasis on developing life skills, strong partnerships with parents, and building on an innate desire to learn, CCCS achieves success through a results-driven academic environment. At CCCS, we have high expectations of and for our students. We start early and instill in students a can-do attitude. We encourage students to probe and analyze rather than memorize and repeat.
Years of innovation and practical application have allowed us to developing an academic environment that encompasses:
- Active learning
- Acceptance of and attention to individual learning styles
- Learning that integrates the senses, and
- Learning that is student-centered and, eventually, student-driven
Chester Community Charter School is a safe, secure learning environment in which children can grow without fear, learn with enthusiasm, and be introduced to a world of knowledge.
Interested? Click here to connect with an enrollment counselor