Our academic curriculum is always focused on our mission: "Empowering students as Learners". Students receive rigorous instruction that requires them to use high-order thinking skills.
The teachers at CCCS implement instruction that is technological and project-based. Students acquire knowledge through high-interest hands-on activities that allow them to master skills presented.
- Supporting Scholars at Home: Big Ideas K-8 ELA
- CCCS Assessment Philosophy
- Supporting Scholars at Home: Health and Physical Education
- Science Education for K - 8th
- Supporting Scholars at Home: Fine Arts-Music
- Schoology Parent Access Letter - English
- Schoology Parent Access Letter - Spanish
- Schoology Parent Access Directions - English
- Schoology Parent Access Directions - Spanish