Parent Engagement & Title I
What is Title I?
It is a 100% federally funded supplemental education program to improve educational opportunities for children.
Do you want to get involved? The Title I Parent Advisory Committee is looking for parents and family members that would like to participate in meetings to discuss school policy and parent workshops. We encourage parent and family involvement! Together we can build a partnership that results in positive student outcomes.
Title I Resources
- Back to School Letter
- Notification Requirements
- Parent & Family Engagement
- Title I Compact (statement of understanding)
- Title I Annual Meeting
- Parental & Family Engagement Policy
- PTA Dates for 23-24 school year
Title I Parent Advisory Committee would like to hear from you! Please click the link below to submit a contact form: