Skip To Main Content
Friendly reminders about your child’s uniform:
- All scholars must wear solid black shoes or sneakers, except on gym days. Sneakers are allowed on gym days.
- Grades K-6 wear royal blue shirts. Grade 7 wears green shirts. Grade 8 wears red shirts. All shirts have the CCCS logo embroidered on them.
- Boys must wear the grey uniform pants.
- Girls must wear the authorized plaid skirt or jumper, and solid navy blue socks or stockings.
- Additionally, scholars are permitted to wear CCCS's solid navy or red cardigan/pullover sweater or CCCS's fleece jacket/hoodie with the school logo embroidered on it.
- Gym Uniform: Solid navy blue shorts or sweatpants with the school logo on them, a solid navy t-shirt or sweatshirt with the school logo on it, and sneakers.